February 22, 2005

Big sisterly advice

Kelly is one big sticky oozy ball of stress that is beyond rationale assistance and I am tempted to slap her. It's actually not that bad. But it's not particularly nice either. I do have some smidgeon of an understanding of what she must be going through. I am going to help make her a scrapbook of NZ and her life which she has to take with her. Hopefully that will help.
20kg is not much to take on a year long trip. We are going to the airport on thursday. Hopefully by then she will see the futility of turning herself inside out. I told her to smoke pot for the next couple of days. This is the kind of helpful thing I say when I don't feel particularly helpful.
I am enjoying being around Jacob though, he is a breath of fresh air. We were out late last night at a bbq and I knew he would be tired this morning. I am taking him to school and picking him up this week, and about seven this morning Kelly was still asleep, Frank had gone to work, and from my bed I could hear his sleepy little footsteps trudging around probably wondering where everyone was. I called out to him and next minute he was snuggled up in bed with me. He's been very cuddly the last couple of days. Anyway, I think he's swell.
OK, i'm going to make a scrapbook now.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:08 am, Blogger Pix said…

    Thanks guys. She seems pretty calm this morning. Last full day in NZ for 2005! Take care, see you in the weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home