February 03, 2005

I have to stop checking out girls

It makes me nervous how often I do it. But there are lots of cute girls in Wellington. And I'm tired of feeding the egos of boys, particularly dark-haired lanky ones with no meat on their bones.

Oh god, that was really worth opening this site for. Ummmm, what else can I say. I'm still at work which pretty much makes me sad, but I wanted to hang around in case we were doing the welcome back Pat thing, which may have gone ahead and nobody informed me, which makes me even sadder. Oh I'm getting depressed.

Speaking of Pat coming back though, he couldn't fly in yesterday because of the fog. But it was a God Almighty day today. I actually love the heat, which is weird because I don't really feel the cold, well I'm a warm person. That's what my acupuncturist said, and she doesn't mean that i'm really lovely. It's probably hippie shit translation for good circulation or something. Man I'm annoying tonight.

So back to this great weather. I woke up this morning and felt the light before I opened my eyes because of my tissue thin curtains and knelt up and looked out on to Wellington Harbour........and it wasn't there. It was shrouded in this dense fog with just a bit spilling over the mountains like an inlet. God it was gorgeous. And to make everything more magical I did the dishes before breakfast looking out at it as well (man I live in a great house) and I guess because of the heat or something buzzy bees and butterflies were flying around outside the window. I'm actually restraining a giggle. (This is the kind of thing that gets a Pixie off).

OK, better go home. But I need to right something more sombre later about skin protection.





































































































































































3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home