January 11, 2005

End to the Claw

Exactly a month after i broke it, it is off. It's still quite bruised and I have to go for hand physio for goodness sake although that might be a good thing considering how weak my wrist is and how slow my fingers are to get moving. It's still "buddy taped" but i'm definitely snorkeling asap! Maybe I'll copy and paste jimmy's awesome recollection of my bravery sometime. Sorry but i am still one handed at this point (and lazy)

And Emma and Welf are engaged! Yikes. Very romantic proposal in Samoa. Sigh. Cynic or romantic? Undecided but i like other people having weddings.

And two more girls are leaving at work. I suspect it is going to precipitate a huge exodus from within Registration. Hope i'm part of it...

That is all.

Oh no wait. And now Mark that bugger of a boy just opened his trap and the flatties are on to me. Will definitely have to write lotsof rude things about him....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home