February 18, 2005

Start listening to your breathing again

Oh crap i just wrote a big long post and then kelly kicked me off the internet and i lost it. Crap. Crap. Crap. Oh well guess that means i have to stick to the nuts and bolts.

Jacob had been standing here reading what i was writing out loud. He is a really good reader. And he just keeps sprouting, it's unnatural the way boys grow in great big spurts like that. We're going to have an awesome time if the weather keeps up, it is sunny and hot as hell in Tauranga, mind you I think it pretty much is everywhere. But I have bought my snorkel and flippers and i am on holiday! Whoop whoop.

Anyway as beautiful as my post was I have to go get ready because I am going out with renee and she has invited a whole lot of boys i went to high school with. Interesting. None of them have really left Tauranga and i plan on being as Wellington and wonderfully weird and confident as i possibly can, mostly cause i used to be quite quiet and aloof and obscure and on the fringe at highschool, which i was perfectly happy with. But i like people commenting on how much i've changed, though it is mostly people that never really knew you in the first place that say things like that. And it is natural to change somewhat, particularly when you have experienced pretty life changing stuff. Anyway i feel whole. No shadow of a shell.

I'm trying not to do the thing i do with good byes and let the clock start ticking until the countdown is the predominant force and the quality of your time left is soiled. With Kelly. I can feel it trying to creep in. I just have to remember i am on holiday for a week, i got through horrendous old yesterday although it showed with how much of a wound up crazy person i was. Even the beer and bbqueing which is usually enough to get me all zen again didn't help and i have a feeling i might have embarrassed myself in front of patrick a bit. everybody else i don't really mind because they already know i'm crazy.

Went to Hamilton zoo with the whanau today and it was surprisingly cool. I liked the enclosures and the emphasis on conservation and the breeding programmes. They are doing really well with their rhinos and plan to do the same with cheetah.

Right, better get ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home