February 10, 2005

An end and a beginning

I talked to my friend Renee from Tauranga last night. We have been friends since fourth form and sometimes we don't talk for months at a time. This time I haven't talked to her since August and she has never left Tauranga and is always full of gossip and scandal. I do quite like her though. She is one of those people who is incredibly loyal to her friends and horrid to her enemies.

Anyway our friend that we used to go and stay with on Great Barrier Island is three months preganant. She is another good friend who I don't talk to for months at a time. Actually they are pretty much my only friends left from school. Oh and Big D, who is now in my life more by association. Oh that's not quite true. But more frequently.

I'm not very eloquent tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home