February 27, 2005

Adios hermana

I may need to be corrected, perhaps little sister is something different? Maybe Kel will check this sometime and tell me.
I MISS HER! And I keep seeing her little face all crumpled up and petrified walking through the departure gate except I visualise myself snatching her back. God that was a long day. I am excited for her, I have butterflies thinking about it. And I have the utmost faith in her, I know she'll make friends with the drop of a hat and that her family won't want to give her back. But she still seems so little to me. So little and so big. I wish I had hugged her more in that last week instead of getting frustrated with her. I hate regrets. It's in complete disregard of the frailties of human nature.
I want to say something all upbeat and cutesy. But it just isn't working at the moment. I actually think I have a case of Catcher in the Rye. I keep hearing the word phoney run through my head, mostly self-directed. I'm not even sure why.
And this new character thing isn't working. It's just not coming naturally and if it turns out to be less than fun I'm just going to chuck it in. I should probably start thinking about doing something a bit more valuable with my spare time.

Oh and if my new friend, the nice stranger at the end of that wrong number decides to drop me a visit, welcome. And sorry for pushing the identity thing. I need to work on letting things develop (or not develop) more naturally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home