November 09, 2006

Shot down

Recently Frank and I had a run in because Jacob wanted me to stand near the bathroom while he had a shower cause he had seen a scary movie, Assasins, and apparently there's some big cat face that comes right up to the screen and that's in his head or something. Anyway i overstepped the boundaries apparently.

And with so little gratitude.

Tonight i managed to convince jacob that brushing his teeth was in his best interest and i have as an adult, left the dentist in tears. I stood there and watched him with big sister adoration. And he glanced nonchalantly up at me, and said,

Why are you just standing there?

I thought you might like some company.

Not really <<<>>>

You used to like having company.

Yeah, well times change.

Anyway i may start writing on this again. Or i may need to kill myself on account of being junior counsel in the most boring 3 week fraud related trial of all time. Or i may in fact be murdered by one of the looney toons in the club i belong to who, obviously distraught that i wouldn't give him my cell number, or text him when he gave me his number, decided to get hold of my landline number, and then hung up on me when i asked him what i could do for him. Looney toon.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:11 pm, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said…

    Keep beating back the freaks.

    Get a bigger stick.

    They'll subside eventually

     
  • At 12:43 am, Blogger David said…

    Yay... Pixie is back. I thought you were probably doing a stretch for contempt of court.

     
  • At 5:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a sweet club.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home