September 12, 2006

Just an update

Sometimes i'm such a bore. Which is why i haven't been writing of late. I'm in a post round the world trip, embarking on a new career but over the initial terror of it slump. Actually, that's not entirely accurate. I am too still terrified...

I have joined a new geeky club. I might even make some friends my own age. Which is good because i can't spend all my free time with a 40 something year old man and an 8 year old boy. I have been doing Pilates and bought some space-aged technology sneakers today for my mental well-being. I try and refrain from drinking alone as much as possible (but Frank doesn't drink and the J-man has a low tolerance due to aforementioned 8-ness). The boy came and visited me the weekend before last and it was bliss, and enough to keep my romantically starved 26 year old soul afloat for another few weeks.

Anyway, life is grand. It's not perfect, I'm alone a lot, I have to have a showdown with the evil Auntie sooner rather than later, and professionally, I'm at the bottom of the foodchain. But I'm inspired, I'm scared, I'm alive!

In other matters, the boy did one of those Myers Briggs tests on me. I'm publishing it, because i was pleased with the results. Except for the point about being slightly unmarrieable.

You are an ENFJ - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging (Extraverted Feeling with Introverted Intuition).

Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

You make up 4.3% of the population which is a small group
40% of you get married
You are in the 5th highest earner group

6 Comments:

  • At 10:19 pm, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said…

    Only 40% of you will be married.

    I wonder which 40% of you that will be?

    Enjoying life, but not being entirely sure why is an amusing pleasure

     
  • At 9:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am an INFP, we must get along so well because of our common NF,(the love love combo) and the balancing of the EI and the PJ. Glad you were romanced!

     
  • At 7:43 am, Blogger Mandy said…

    Had to have a go. I got:
    ENFP - Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
    "Many are attracted to journalism."
    Spooky.

     
  • At 9:50 pm, Blogger David said…

    Have you had an "I object your honour", bang "Objection over ruled, and I warn you not to try the patience of this court, Ms Pix" moment yet?

    If not, why not?

     
  • At 7:48 pm, Blogger The Douros said…

    I pity the judge who would be foolish enough to do such a thing...

    - The Douros

     
  • At 9:09 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    Wow, it's like a reunion here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home