July 21, 2006

Bon jour

Oh the inspired titles: internet is expensive; i have little time for creativity;

I am in bordeaux even more baked and crispy after 3 delightful days in San Sebastian: it is hot hot hot: Now we are in Bordeaux which is very lovely and tomorrow we travel to the city of love: I am just starting to appreciate the wonder of this trip in the realisation it is drawing to a close and simultaneously getting excited about coming home:

Another thing: I have a new found fear of pigeons: They have absolutely no fear over here due i am sure to their sheer supremacy of numbers: in venice one took me on; i shoo shooed and it looked me straight in the eyes with disdain; whatever bitch; those eyes said: And then it flew straight at ,e and tangled itself in my hair: Now i am much more deferential:

This keyboard is crazed: gotta go

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home