June 26, 2006

I'm melting.......melting

Yes, it has been awhile, but i have been busy swimming my way around the adriatic. now, i am in rome, and it is sweltering. And some man is currently amusing himself with my dirty underwear as i type. i just paid one million dollars to get some washing done. Sally doesn't blink an eyelid at what ever anything costs, but she is a rich lawyer. Sigh. Maybe one day i will be a rich lawyer, and not be such a penny pincher.

But rome seems cool. i got my favourite photo of me on this whole trip taken today. We just arrived in via train from ancona, we got a bit stuck there last night when we got off the ferry and there was just no transport anywhere, so we hiked 2kms or so with our packs to our grungy hostel. i suppose that's not that far. but i hadn't had dinner, and you know what i'm like. Well maybe you don't. i need FOOD.

So, anyway, we've just got in rome. And the photo. i found this giant watermelon under the station, roma termini. There's a supermarket under it. And this watermelon would be, ummm, the size of, three of my heads. I struggled to left it. So i got sal to take a photo of me right there in the midst of all those pushy people. Mi scusi. You are in my bubble.

I'm so hot i'm lightheaded. A bit, whoa, floaty, sweeeeeeeeeet bro. But the placed we are staying in here is nice, i am learning some italian, and tomorrow we are going to pompeii.

my free internet is about to run out. Aroha nui.

p

ps this site is all in italiano, but i've become so proficient with t he language it ain't holding me back none.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 pm, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said…

    Go, Giant Melons!

    I would like to visit Rome.

    It's only an hour away on the plane.

     
  • At 4:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Im at dads, just had the most amazing trip down south, had a great time with sam i miss him already and today i burnt lots of gorse. And we're having steak for dinner, which may be the first time in some months that I've eaten red meat. Hmm. Lu's in thailand! And i think your in italy somewhere? dont worry imma holding down the fort. Franks birthday today. oh k going to move the cow with dad love you heaps take care... oh and dont think youll ever be able to mock my ability to lose things after your little shananigan. bye for now mwah mwah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home