September 13, 2005

HNT

Way back when Cece was first tempting me over to the HNT side, I had toyed with the idea of posting my new belly stud that my stepmum had gotten me for my birthday. But I refrained as my tummy is vampiric white, spotted with big chocolate chip moles and kind of unacceptably snail traily for a girl (my Chile sis will back me up on this). Sorry to be so gross.

Unfortunately, after some recent vigorous aerobic activity last week I noticed in the shower that I'd lost the bloody thing. Nowhere to be found. And it was a blue sparkly daisy, I liked it a lot. So after 24 hours I went to replace it with the old one, and the bugger of a thing had sealed over. And even though it has given me grief and I don't even particularly like my stomach for aforesaid reasons I pushed it through again, and it bled a little.

Here is the infamous belly button somewhat veiled by the cute little camisole my ex-boy's mum sent me for THIS birthday. Yes, she is still buying me underwear. And I still haven't written her thank you.

Sorry that the undies clash.

8 Comments:

  • At 3:59 pm, Blogger David said…

    Your HNTs show less skin then my FCTs.

     
  • At 8:16 pm, Blogger Lavinia said…

    Its a really cute HNT and you can show as much or as little skin as you want.

    I have had a series of baubles in my belly piercing since I got it in 2002. I lost the first one one night after having a dream that the little ball that secures it at the top had fallen out.

    Low and behold as I woke up from the dream and felt for it..the thing was gone.

    weirdness.

     
  • At 9:38 pm, Blogger Osbasso said…

    Nothing wrong with this picture! Not even the clashing undies! Hope you're going to continue this. There's so much more to see!

     
  • At 2:18 am, Blogger The Douros said…

    In what way can a tummy ever be "snail traily"?

     
  • At 11:22 am, Blogger David said…

    Lou... FCT is Fully Clothed Tuesday. An attempt to stem the tide of filth and nudity on the Internet.

    Sort of like Taliban era Afghanistan. But without the long beards.

     
  • At 11:00 am, Blogger David said…

    We don't mind Jimmy... speaking on behalf of your brainwashed followers, we are just happy with the occasional blurry video denouncing Thursday nakedness and perversion amongst the infidel. And continue to worship you with our extreme dress.

     
  • At 3:02 pm, Blogger Cece Martinez said…

    Sorry I'm late!
    Pretty girl tummy. Yummy!

     
  • At 5:09 pm, Blogger David said…

    Zorro girl... I think you're a little confused about the difference between Thursday and Tuesday. To summarise...

    Thursday: Underdress.
    Tuesday: Overdress.

    But I'm surprised to find out that your sister has unwanted chest hair. Enough to make her look like an Afghani mountain peasant. Does she shave, wax, or just let it grow?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home