August 25, 2005

HNT - just one more


I have quarter of an hour before HNT is over here so here are my blotchy newly waxed legs.

I feel quite passionately that to justify the exhibition you need a story.

So tonight I had my legs waxed. By the cute little blonde with the dancing blue eyes, that I get semi naked in front of, and then she lathers my legs in warm wax and rips what fine little hairs i have out of my legs and bikini line while she chatters merrily on about dogs and Petone and Grey's Anatomy and god knows what else. The room smells of peppermint, and is painted in a soothing pale green, and there is classical music playing, the commercial kind, the kind that is the backing music to a national bank ad. She has cute red shoes that match her apron. I always feel a bit ungroomed around her. She told me tonight she has a brazilian done. I'm almost tempted to get one just so I have had one done. But it hurts like hell just having the tamer version. So I feel a bit dowdy around her, to the point where I rushed home after work tonight and had a shower before i went and stripped off in front of her, after downing a bit of wine to soften the agony. Sometimes I have a couple of panadol but I was too slow tonight. But it's totally worth how low maintenance you can be in the six weeks between sessions. Beats shaving. For now.....and I like having her hands massaging the backs of my calves at the end with my feet kind of resting between her thighs.

I'm kindof fucking with you now.

My knees are freaking me out........

5 Comments:

  • At 12:05 am, Blogger David said…

    How do we know that you are half naked, rather than fully naked?

    Cos it looks like your dressing gown at your feet.

     
  • At 12:40 am, Blogger Lavinia said…

    Brazilian *wince* It sounds cool, but oh the pain. Female beauty therapy can be quite the minefield.

    Go you!

     
  • At 12:43 am, Blogger The Douros said…

    "Just one more"... Yeah, right. Sounds like the beginning of an addiction. Like cigarettes. Or Pringles ("once you pop, you can't stop")...

     
  • At 1:01 am, Blogger Cece Martinez said…

    I've never had the bikini wax but I'm thinking of doing a heart shape for Valentines.
    DONT TELL ROY. Heh.

    I love your skin color, by the way.

     
  • At 8:14 am, Blogger Osbasso said…

    Man, I was really getting into the story!

    Glad to see your return! I really hope you continue with us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home