August 19, 2005

Details?

I'm still sorting things out in my own head. It's been less than a week, and after tonight, I really need a good grounding for the rest of the weekend. I'll go to work tomorrow (yes, on saturday) come home and write my speech. Seriously.....

I've already been introduced to the workmates, invited on a trip to Sydney in the next month or so, and my top lip is horribly swollen as I type. But he opens doors, holds my hand in public (this is a novelty for me) and is disalarmingly candid with his feelings. My head is spinning. I need my mum.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwwwww how sweet. What a gem. Except for the swollen lip part - sorry but thats gross.

     
  • At 1:01 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    So I deleted the monologue about oral herpes (my lips were bruised, not infected Rob) and some of the spam that popped up after i disabled the anon comments, but I couldn't bring myself to delete the link to the sex manual site. Seems like a worthy enough endeavour...

     
  • At 6:47 pm, Blogger Cece Martinez said…

    Wha? Whats going on here??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home