August 18, 2005

Perfect

It couldn't be more perfect if I'd scripted it. I almost wish I could cut it off there, and leave it as this perfect perfect memory. My face muscles are feeling kindof tight from smiling so much.

And I shirked the opportunity to impress the 50 something year old by going in the regionals tonight, since the first place getter was unavailable at the last minute. Still, I think the 25 year old is a lot cuter. And for some strange reason I've managed to end up with his shoes.....

God, this will drive Kelly nuts (;

4 Comments:

  • At 11:16 pm, Blogger The Douros said…

    Hey, this is not very sportsmanlike! You tempt us with some suggestive details, and the rest remains internally classified for those "in the know". Tell us more! Tell us more!!!

     
  • At 1:15 am, Blogger David said…

    Shoe theft is a real problem in Wellington these days. I think the culprit has just confessed. Arrest her!

     
  • At 9:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are so cute. you are like that little glowing fairy. sighhhh.

     
  • At 9:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (that was big carnivorous mammal bear)sb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home