August 06, 2005

No title necessary thank you.....

I just had my most favourite kind of evening. Great food - japanese at Hede on (I think) Victoria Street, great wine - Wither Hills pinot (which we would never normally be able to afford but JB had been spotted some) and Queen of spades (can't remember the label) Grenache. And five of my favourite people. One of whom I'm planning on following around the world next year. If i can keep up. (;

I like Japanese. I've always been interested in the culture since intermediate school. And I got excited when i remembered the word hanami after looking at the cherry blossoms sitting on our table. That's the right word huh? Pretty good after five years of it. And my bursary teacher told me i was going to fail......52%, suck on that Mr Withrington.

Then we went and got hot chocolates at Midnight Espresso. And the guy making them did some funny dance to the music (loud) at me. I asked him what it was. Charles Feathers "Can't hardly stand it" or some shit. I quite liked it. I liked his little dance.

Earlier in the day I had a run in with one of my best girl friends (will remain unnamed). She's hot for me i can tell. She's always pinching my ass, or kicking it, or patting it, going on about how big it is, stripping off in front of me, pulling up her skirt etc etc. After one such episode today she asked me,

I kindof sexually harrass you, don't I?

Me: You think!.......is it because you feel sorry for me because i'm not getting any at the moment?

Nondescript answer.

Nondescript? What the hell does that even mean Bridie?

I'm kindof boozed. Makes for a bloody change. But it's all quite civilised. Going to go pass out naked in front of my heater now....

6 Comments:

  • At 2:06 am, Blogger David said…

    I wish I had female friends who would harrass me with nudity.

    Sigh....

     
  • At 4:24 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    We're using a wide definition of the word harrass here, right? (;

    And she's not hot for me. ):
    Unfortunately she's one of the 4 weddings I have to attend in the first 3 months of next year....

     
  • At 5:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    always? always!!! That is a freaking lie/exageration if ever i heard one! sure I give your ass a pinch or a kick every now and then to keep you on your toes, as i do to everyone else i live with except those who would be likely to whop me on the head. Don't ever remember stripping off infront a ya, in fact i only lifted my skirt at you cause you were gawking in my window tom peepy. Had those cute cherry undies on.
    (i will be commenting anon)

     
  • At 6:11 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    Okay - you made me...

    At the hens party, we were the only two on the dance floor and you got right down to your little cat suit. Not much to the imagination my dear....

    I would say I average four or five pinches/slaps a week. Probably more when you're in a playful mood.

    I've never seen you pinch his ass. Ever.

    I know they were your cherry ones. And I wouldn't have been outside your window if I hadn't been hanging up my own undies on the washing line! Sooooorrrey!

    Sheez, you high maintenance types!

     
  • At 6:32 pm, Blogger Cece Martinez said…

    Hot chocolate and sleeping naked by the heater...
    I wish it was winter here!

     
  • At 8:49 pm, Blogger David said…

    Voyeurism. Arse groping. Kinky knickers. Flashing. A stripper. A cat suit. Naked activity on the floor. And a hint of lesbianism.

    I'm guessing that we're not going to see photos of any of this?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home