January 15, 2007

Bugger.

Going back to work after 3 and a half weeks on holiday is a bugger. Your new car (who is rare as horse rocking shit and runs like a dream and who got raced up and down the country covering over 3,000 kms in our road trip) burning 2 and a half litres in that time, well, that's a bugger. Getting back to work and hearing that half our client's had got themselves locked up over Christmas, actually, i didn't really give a shit about that. The boy finally making good his threats and booking his one way ticket to London for just over a month away, that is, well, it''s shit.

I think 2007 is going to be a lot quieter than 2006. A rediscovering me time. Micro-objectives. I am looking forward to being a junior in my first murder trial next month. I have lots to do and look forward to and be challenged by at work.

Damn, how do you get the balance, the whole package.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home