February 05, 2006

The Return of the Jimmy

Back by popular demand, I caught up with the double hard bastard himself last night. And I think he has got even tougher, not surprisingly living with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum the evil twins. We had a very nice bbq dinner, with Tweedle Dee bbqing with characteristic regimental precision, all the sausages lined up in a row standing to attention, and the eggplant cordoned off in it's own corner of the hot plate lying perfectly flat as if it is afraid to look disorganised (which I'm sure would be a court martial offence in that house). But it is a nice place, not what you'd envisage your run of the mill bachelor pad to be like, with expansive views of the city and harbour, a very yang feature wall, and storage space that makes me drool. Meanwhile I look at my own unvacuumed floor......perhaps I need a house husband.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home