January 24, 2006

Life's a bitch sometimes. That's the best I can do. No attributable reason. Not even sure if that's a word.

a. i'm back at work
b. i finally got my passport photos, and I look bad. I knew I looked bad, but then both Bear and Laurie demanded that I go and get new photos. So I know I look real bad.
c. it is the most depressing day of the year. A scientist said so.
d. i hate how much of a quivering wreck I am in the most ludicrous situations. And the thought of not doing as much with your time on earth just cause you're scared. I actually think I'm a head case. And sometimes I wish I could just grow a pair, I truly do.

Here's a nice cheery photo of kiwigringa at the airport. We were all there before 6am.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:53 pm, Blogger The Douros said…

    No attributable reason. Not even sure if that's a word.

    It is now...

    i finally got my passport photos, and I look bad.

    I suppose poting them is out of the question? (whatever they are, I am sure I can beat it, would you take the challenge?

    And the thought of not doing as much with your time on earth just cause you're scared.

    One breath at a time? One day at a time? Maybe?


    I actually think I'm a head case.


    Hmm...

    And sometimes I wish I could just grow a pair, I truly do.

    A pair of what, if I may ask? Or am I being far too naive again?

     
  • At 6:21 am, Blogger Pix said…

    I thought it was funny to give the photos to the flatties to make them laugh. They thought it would be funny to post them for the world. I think they're sadists.

    A pair of balls. Very un-PC of me I know.

     
  • At 11:31 pm, Blogger The Douros said…

    Ah. Ok. This is the bit where I stop making any further requests for photos, I think :-)

     
  • At 2:53 pm, Blogger David said…

    >They thought it would be funny to post them for the world.

    Where?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home