January 14, 2006

I've got the truck and Frank's disco ball safely back to Tauranga, completely under my captaincy for the entire voyage, with Mrs Bear as navigator. I'm quite pleased with myself. We left at 7, stopped at Lake Taupo and had a swim, which was just devine. Warm enough to stay in for a good spell, with nothing but silken sand beneath your feet and no murkiness or slimey sea weed. One of us got nekkie in the water. The other experienced technical difficulties with her snorkel. Stopped somewhere else along the way and fed some horses, Bear took a fancy to one with a mohawk. Swung into Tauranga around 4.

I'm having morning tea with the former psuedo-mother-n-law tomorrow. Then me and the boys are trucking North again to stay with Auckland sister. Three more sleeps till Kel is home from Chile.

I'm tired now. Tried to upload a photo.......dial up will be the death of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home