January 08, 2006

Whoop

Guess who's booked flights to LA, New York, London and then out of Rome to Tokyo, Bangkok, Sydney then home. We'll do all the internal Europe stuff ourselves, but we're hoping for Scotland, Ireland, Berlin, Paris, Prague, the Netherlands and a Croatian cruise. Feel free to suggest others...... I was about to crap myself with excitement when I walked out of STA travel yesterday. I still could.......

Also applied for a different job, and might start doing it bit more just for the practice.

Plus I am officially not shit scared of driving around Wellington now.

Not too bad thus far for 2006.

In news that isn't mine, but is nonetheless sincerely worthy of mention, B & J of Pencarrow biking adventure fame (see July 12 2005) are going to be a mum and dad. And I am ecstatically happy for them. B was my very first friend in Wellington, and is probably one of the sweetest people I know. She'll be a Supermum.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:58 pm, Blogger Jessie said…

    Awesome.. I am melting with envy :)

     
  • At 11:15 pm, Blogger The Douros said…

    Nice one!

    When you two are in London, and if your schedule is not too hectic, and if you catch me in a good mood, I may show around a decent pub or two...

     
  • At 10:52 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    I would like that the Douros. I would.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home