December 06, 2005

Where is my sister?

I'm trying to plan the Christmas/New Year period. We finish work on the 23 Dec and are due back on the 4 January. I'm not taking any leave until the Chile sis gets back around the 17 Jan, and then i'll prob only take a week. I can't decide what mode of transport to use to get back down from tauranga after Xmas, up to auckland for the homecoming, and then back down from tauranga to wellington again. It's quite a lot of travel in a short space of time, and quite expensive. Plus there is this to consider.....





I've had it for quite some time now, it has attended a number of parties, and needs to be returned to its rightful owner. Frank. But the logistics of getting it on a plane..........

Anyway Kel, what's the story? Are you back on the 17?

I'm vaguely excited about tomorrow. My monster paper doc is appearing at the meeting, and I have spent a small part of today post-it marking and dog-earing the 12 copies of 300 odd page bound submissions to make it appear as if they have in fact been painstakingly poured over by each of the members instead of just by little ole me......unethical you say? Why yes, i do believe you're right.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 am, Blogger David said…

    It is kinda spacey that you live in a roller disco.

     
  • At 2:26 am, Blogger The Douros said…

    Hmm, the name is Candy, lives in a roller disco. Sounds too much like Boogie Nights...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home