November 17, 2005

I have spent an exorbitant amount of money tonight to look like a boy. Or a nana. Or a dyke. Or a barbie doll belonging to a sadistic five year old girl. Or the victim of some horrific lawn mower accident. I hate it. I will have to spend more money to invest in hats. And I will have to spend all day tomorrow at work fending off well meant compliments that will make me grimace and shuffle uncomfortably. I never tell people their hair cut looks good when it's shite. I wish people could do me the same courtesy. I wish people would stop using the word cute. Dammit!

I may also have earnt myself a constructive dismissal.......I wish I wasn't such a stubborn little fuck.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:47 pm, Blogger David said…

    Photo!!!

     
  • At 1:59 am, Blogger The Douros said…

    Constructive dismissal? How cute!

    How did you manage to earn that?

    PS: Photo!!!

     
  • At 11:36 am, Blogger Mandy said…

    If it cheers you up, I never say haircuts/clothes look good on someone if I don't believe it either. Of course, not saying anything then effectively says: "I hate it."

    Good luck with the job thing.

     
  • At 8:39 pm, Blogger Lavinia said…

    Hair care is hardcore, especially for black females, trust me.

    Good luck with waiting for it to grow out. Can you get extentions? I live by them:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home