November 11, 2005

Kick me while i'm down

why dontcha?

The above post was written by laurie. A very boozed Laurie. In reference to comment 2 of the post below. My identifying her defeats the purpose of her writing a kick ass post posing as me. And i guess i should feel bad revealing her when she has just spent the better part of an hour and a half entertaining me with booziness and chocolate.

It is now dark outside. And for me, the night has been neglectful, tardy, swollen heavy with wind, hindered by a cloak of cobalt blue. Oblivious to the need for extinguishment. Ambivalent towards aching consciousness. Time treads ponderously, for insubstantial unconstrained moments, painfully.

Yes, boring. Yes, painful.

So it's been nine days since I last wrote. That's probably the longest period of silence since I hatched this puppy. I think i've lost all my internet friends. I'm like one of those terrible girls that drops their buddies as soon as there is a boy on the scene. Except, it hasn't been because of him that i haven't written. Well, not solely.

I suppose I should have something to say after such a lengthy inhalation - so be it something both painful and boring. But I actually am ready for the blissful balm of sleep. And I don't want to create a drama if it isn't there. For once, I really mean that.

This is my late HNT entry. My friend made the skirt for her niece. I put it on and didn't want to take it off. I would have posted it last night, except i was busy contemplating when eggs became such an unattractive accessory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home