January 20, 2006

I have had the most wonderful holiday up North at my father and stepma's house. I have swum everyday, the last two in the rain. And I have so much I want to write, but I can't bear how slow the internet connection is here. I'm back down to Tauranga tomorrow travelling in a 1961 Morris Minor, should be a very slow, very noisy voyage. And considering Chile sister will no doubt insist on driving most if not all of the way, and she took off from Waipu Cove this evening (where we had been twisting for Pipis) cruising merrily up the right hand lane, this may be my last entry.

Just in case it is, I wanted to post the photo of me at the pioneering party when I'm about to have a crack at the clay pigeons with McCleod's daughters man cradling me in his arms.

But, after 10 minutes i've got tired of waiting for the upload........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home