September 30, 2005

What to do on a Friday night these days....

I blew off mini-golf around the boy's office to go to pump and then come home and cook the slightly limp spinach i've been wondering what to do with in some canneloni. Pretty good. Bear always makes things look way easier than they are though. I, on the other hand, have the peculiar knack of being able to make ANYTHING take twice as long as it should.

Just when it looked like I was going to get bored at work for the first time since I took on that last role, I got handed 3 new papers for this months meeting today. And the promise of more by the sounds of it, because, as my loopy boss says, "you're good at writing". Flattery will get you everywhere oh kindy teacher of mine, but please refer to the peculiar knack above.

One of the aforesaid papers, I'm going to say this, cause I won't say a name, and I want to make what I do sound much more interesting than it is, involves a female to male transgender that has only recently gone through the changes "chh chhh chh chh chan-ges...time to face the strange...changes"....and experienced depression etc as a result which effected things with his colleagues and got him right royally dropped in the shit with a supposed "critical incident" involving anomalies in his prescribing. I talked to him today, and he was the loveliest person, has just bought a house, found the kids schools, and now I get to go back to him on Monday and say, well....you might not be able to start work just yet.

Crap.

In truth, I'm just so unmotivated right now. I just do so little that really helps people. And I know that's bullshit because I should just get off my ass and do it if it's bothering me instead of faffing around at the gym or writing on my freakin blog or gazing with trepidation at the passport application sitting on my messy bedroom floor.

Phoney.

I think I need a hot chocolate....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home