September 29, 2005

Causing a kerfuffle


One of the things I like most about this blogging business, apart from having somewhere to write, is the opportunity to interact with some really neat, interesting people overseas that I've never met. I've never been in a chatroom, wouldn't consider online dating etc etc. But this seems less dodgy somehow.

I've caused some consternation in the last couple of days with this hiding pixietale business amongst some people who I think are pretty spesh. So I put it back. I guess I'll just have to attempt to keep it a bit lighter....

As The Douros rightfully pointed out I used my HNT up yesterday (yes, with the pic of me and my grannie) so tonight's photo is one of the little brother when I was staying with him in the weekend. His dad and I spent some time Sunday afternnon finding the shoes and clothes (well, actually the shoes took him all of five seconds to decide on) as he is growing like a beanstalk and as Frank (his dad) said, he was starting to look like pee wee Herman with his jeans up around his shins.

It terrifies me how, at the ripe old age of seven, he is a complete and utter smooth operator when he wants to be. Ladies, look out...

5 Comments:

  • At 9:14 pm, Blogger The Douros said…

    Oh, dear! You're right on that I think... He looks like he is blessed with "the gift" - I can foresee quite a few broken hearts coming up in a few years' time.

    I love the wristband, it's priceless!!!

     
  • At 4:02 am, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said…

    I still have skin that good, and retain that level of innocence.

    And my name is also micky mouse.

     
  • At 1:44 pm, Blogger Cece Martinez said…

    What a relief! I was having the DARNDEST time getting in that other blog!

    Anyway. THAT LITTLE DUDE ROCKS!
    Dang, I want his wristband...
    So does Cris. :)

     
  • At 7:04 pm, Blogger David said…

    He looks like a street urchin, living a life of crime picking pockets and calling people "guvnor".

    I blame his older sisters, who are clearly a bad influence.

     
  • At 8:02 pm, Blogger The Douros said…

    No way cece, you can't have the wristband, and neither can Cris. I am sorry, but I saw it first, ok?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home