September 23, 2005

Back with my little man

This is not an even more demeaning reference to the love interest in my life. But I have my seven year old brother sitting on my lap at the moment, with a red and green mohawk with enough hair gel slicked through it to get even my boofy mop to stand to attention. I think i may be getting high from it....

Anyway, I'm in Tauranga. Spent last night with Lou in Auckland in her cute little apartment. We went to Daikoku which is a bit of a tale in itself, and I had a really great time with her. She was a bit amped cause of her boy being over-worked and absent a lot at the moment (he's a mechanic for a motor sports team) but it was all sweet again today. We spent over an hour in the bendon (lingerie) outlet in her suburb and I spent an exorbitant amount of money getting pink and lacey and g-stringey. Hope this redeems me somewhat. Then we drove the 200kms south or so to get to Tauranga.

"The" boy dropped me at the airport around mid-day yesterday, which was very sweet. He wouldn't let me board until the last minute, at which point i realised i'd left my coat back at the cafe and he had to go running through the airport to fetch it for me, while I got mistaken for the passenger with a pacemaker and nearly got frisked with one of those scanny things.

Jacob very much wants you all to know that it's Dean's birthday tomorrow and he is dressing up as a pirate. We will have photos of both the red and green mohawk (it was crazy hair day today at school for the last day of term before they break for a two week break) and the pirate kit.

Peace out. I'm mellow and in holiday mood and need to go find a beer or something.... Plus J and i have a bit of boogie-ing to do. He's playing with my hair and it is making me feel all goofey inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home