July 03, 2005

You'll get wrinkly

I have a frown - causation unattributed. Perhaps it's Hugh Grant and the fact I just realised with five minutes left to go in that crappy movie that I didn't want to watch it anymore. And that I couldn't get through to Kel all weekend, or Frank who I have phoned perhaps five times to try and wish him happy birthday direct instead of leaving a tipsy rendition of the song itself on his cell. I did talk to Jake, well I talked to his armpit at least. Lou has dispersed to the fourth corner, auckland and now the four of us are strewn throughout the north island/southern hemisphere and perhaps that's got me in a bit of a funk. Could just be i'm setting my alarm in a moment to get to work early so I can leave at a reasonable hour to go to the gym to come home to watch ER to go to bed to perhaps get up the next day and repeat. At this precise moment it's the fucking pop up boxes that are infecting this computer and reminding me that it is kicking my ass and after four attempts I still can't get SP4 on the damn thing.

Okay quick focus on a happy thing to take to bed, happy thing...ummmmm, the house is very clean thanks to all this anal energy I have and I haven't seen a mouse since friday night. And I found Kel's wine in the supermarket which is a delightful blend of a pinot noir and a syrrah and tastes all chocolatey and smokey. But shock horror there's still half the bottle left after two nights cause the last thing I feel like doing when i'm in a mood is drinking. Yes, that's positive, well done Miss Pix.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:34 am, Blogger Jessie said…

    You totally should have watched 'Fingersmith'. It was great!

     
  • At 10:01 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    Damn. well i'm saving myself for wednesday night's finale.

     
  • At 8:32 am, Blogger Jessie said…

    Huh? I thought it was all over.. it's on again on Wednesday?

     
  • At 8:56 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    Oops, no I've confused the issue. Last night was the Lost finale.

     
  • At 11:37 am, Blogger Jessie said…

    Ooh, don't even get me started on that..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home