June 22, 2005

Lauren, Bridie, Sarah etc

My flatmates are just hilarious. Like I'm definitely thinking potential American sitcom material. Based on the belief that I am one big walking drama. Although it disturbs me after this evenings conversation that I might assume a Joey/Phoebe type role in any dynamic. But yeah you're fucking hilarious guys. And yes I will be changing the answering machine message while you are away...

I nearly died this evening. There you are, there's a dramatism for ya. Perhaps that isn't a word but I quite like it. But the little Chinese taxi driver that drove me home was either drunk or so short that his foot kept slipping on the brake. I had to close my eyes going up Devon Street, and I am a seasoned narrow Wellington street passenger and have already been in a vehicle (a moving truck actually) that wreaked havoc side swiping another car coming down Devon street before. But I made it home. And the delicious meal and two back to back (almost) episodes of Lost made the dice with death worth daring.

I kind of feel like I should talk about Timaru, as the field trip was a bit of a turning point for me. I discovered I quite like power. If I didn't look so damn young....but I can't really be bothered with details right now. It's my turn to do the dishes...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're back! And I've finally checked out your blog, so I now have a scary little insight into the inner workings of your mind. Not scary, really. Just rather fascinating. J checked out your hen's night tale, I think he was just wanting to verify that there was in fact no stripper! Til I leave another anonymous comment... B xxoo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home