May 23, 2005

dum dee dum dee dum

I'm bored but too fired up to sleep. Was around the red head tonight, though she seemed slightly more demure this evening. I hope she isn't some sort of junkie. That's a weird thing to say.

Anyway, she wanted me to go for a drink after, so it wouldn't just be her and the white middle class men, but I was feeling too pleased as punch, and didn't think I needed a drink considering the natural high. But I am quite taken with her, found out tonight that she is 34. I hope I am that rambunctious at 34. I wonder if rambunctious is a synonym for lost, and settled a synonym for found.

Lou is looking for work in Auckland. She told me today that her and the racing car driver mechanic boyfriend are definitely moving, in July! I think it's great, she needs an adventure. I think you'd get Winston Peterised if you stayed in Tauranga your whole life. I know a few of those type....

Laurie must be almost to LA by now. Or maybe there. Shit I dunno but the place seems so much emptier without her. No cooking buddy. ):

I should go to bed. Spent the whole day being distracted and need to be really productive tomorrow to compensate. distracted by my window, by emails, by the little earthquake i thought i felt around lunchtime, by my impending doom - which ofcourse turned out to be me turning a molehill into a mountain (how uncharacteristic!)

6 Comments:

  • At 11:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Basically, if you are going to turn your nose up at Peter Pan, then the best I can do is this: http://www.jengajam.com/r/worlds-most-squirrel
    Maybe Sugar Bush is more your type.

     
  • At 12:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i would just like to point out, that i can leave comments on anyones blog and diss them out if i so desire. the thing that really 'preturbs' (for want of a better word) me, is A) that you care that anonymous people are 'dissing' you out B) the fact you think said people are dissing you out C) the fact that you are getting antsy about it when you are the one who has a blog and obviously wants people to read it...its a bit like reality tv, really.

     
  • At 6:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Re: the 1257am post:
    Dude... What are you twelve? Grow the fuck up and learn how to spell you douche bag.

     
  • At 6:47 am, Blogger Pix said…

    No no, it's okay. I kind of have to agree with 12:57 on some level. I suppose for me, it was more the concern that the anonymous isn't an anonymous (and hasn't returned my call), but if I really didn't like it I could A) disable the anonymous comments which i did at one point and that made me even madder or, B) stop publishing as I'd still get the writing effect for myself and I really can't stand reality tv.
    More importantly I probably just need to C) get the fuck over it, I guess you're just having some fun, in your own warped way.
    Sugar Bush is way too much of a freedom loving patriot for me, although her mom's got nice legs.

     
  • At 1:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    trust me, i am actually not who you think i am. this person who has not returned your call is really not me. this person can confirm that.
    and im sorry i spelt something wrong. how awful. its hard not being a dictionary.

     
  • At 4:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Exactly. Shame on you Sugar Bush! As Kelly said, you are a creepy creepy FUCK! And I'm pretty sure that anon dosen't want to date Ms Peter Pan, they're the same sex for goodness sake. That would be weird. Possibly weirder than the guy who makes this site http://www.charliejoanne.com/news.html.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home