May 10, 2005

The most beautiful card in the world

For Kelly, although I thought I had written about my weekend, I assume you are wanting to hear more about our little bro.

I picked him up on Friday afternoon and Trish was outside waiting to go in and vacuum, and I was talking to her waiting for the bell to ring. When he came rushing out he had something in his hands and looked very pleased with himself, they had obviously been making cards for mothers day. He proceeded to open it in front of me, and this is the cute part, he'd obviously got glue on the inside, and it started to peel up and take the writing with it. He took this very well and looked a bit sheepish about it, and I tried to help him peel it gently apart, but Trish was still trying to talk to me, she had spotted my tattoo and was showing me hers and all I wanted to do was convey to him how wrapped I was with his art work. And it is a very cool card, 3-D with corrugated cardboard as a vase and then little cut out orange and yellow flowers. On the inside it says:

Dear Bridie, thank you for makeing each day a special day you are a special person to me.

And then after I made a bit of a fuss and oohed and aahed about Trish's tattoo I had to hide the card because Edna was over by the playground and I wasn't sure how that would go down. Actually I was pretty sure how it would go down which is why I hid it.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    Ha ha, have you sorted your one out yet?
    You can't really intrude on a blog - it isn't really that confidential. I know what you mean though.
    Miss ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home