April 10, 2005

Sticks and stones

Just quickly, and primarily for JK's benefit, I have enabled the anonymous comments again, decided I don't like your intimidating tactics and will not kowtow to them. I'm regretting rearranging those previous couple of posts to accommodate your negativity. You've told me you think my writing is crap in person, I can respect that, and then discard it. What I do not respect is the fact you didn't have the balls to say what you said and declare your identity along with it.

That said, I have to agree with Alannah and Johnno that you did a bloody good job with that adventure. I'm quite psyched by it all and have forsaken Tyryn as my pseudonym of choice and as a character. I quite like Pix and everything the term has come to mean to me.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i pretty much agree with everything that JK has to say. are you trying to be subtle and clever? interesting. because using JK to mean this particular persons INITIALS isn't very subtle, or clever, either. alas. i guess just keep trying, huh?

     
  • At 5:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    boohoo joe

     
  • At 5:38 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    I just don't get why you are so aggressive. I wasn't trying to be subtle - it's not really my thing. Just didn't know if you'd want your name on the internet. JK's quite cute though. Not as cute as Jo Jo ofcourse....

     
  • At 11:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what is identity on here anyway. I could call myself Peggy Sue Jones and that would then be who i am.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home