March 23, 2005

A real adventure...

Good golly I'm excited. I haven't been this nervous excited since....I don't know when.

So, I am to take my cell phone (which i don't want to) but i'm not supposed to take flanelette pyjamas (which I want to) and it's silly for me to take my snorkel and beach feet but not silly to take a book! And some people have said, water purification tablets, and others have said boil, and everyone has an opinion. The cool thing is that at the end of it...I'll be the one in a position to dish out the advice. There does seem to be a consensus on the insect repellant. No watch, no booze, no music, no futon (at least I'm used to sleeping on a hard surface) No shower, flushing loos? Don't know. Mostly I'm worried about the food. I have low blood sugar and need food and lots of it. OH, and NO computer, and no blog. But I am taking some paper and a pen....Ha, I'm like Scribe. Is there anything else I've forgotten? I'm running out of time. Friday 1 am Ferry. Eek!

Happy Easter! I wouldn't be going to Church if I was in town, but I have a feeling that I'll feel closer to God where I'm going to be in any event.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YES... take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    .g

     
  • At 10:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, maybe you should fill us in on the results of your soiree in the bush in serial form... else it might be a whopper post. Four(?) city-slicker gals in the wilds of NZ... I can't wait to hear about the catfights - Rraow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home