March 21, 2005

And the dumbass award goes to....

Well, me. But I'm not sure if it's for walking to work in sneakers this morning and not taking any other shoes, or returning two cds to the library last wednesday, and realising this morning that i'd returned empty cases (cds still in stereo).
But I'm actually totally fine with everything. After a swim and a giant chocolate ice cream yesterday afternoon I came to the conclusion nobody is perfect, and at least I am semi conscious of areas of personal development that may need...well, developing. Maybe I should have a baby, that will settle me down.
I have also decided after walking along Lambton Quay on the way to finger gym (yes I am STILL going) that it may just be that it IS the rest of the world that is crazy. But apparently Jesus died for the love of me...for the love of me...or something along those lines. I thought I was going to get tackled by this ancient old preacher type. You gotta watch those.
I turned Morning report on this morning and started cracking up when they said Wellington airport was closed again because of fog, third time in four days. But it is probably causing some people serious distress in some instances, so I shouldn't laugh. And the weather is meant to be crappy all over the country Easter friday and saturday when i'll be doing the first 20 something kms of our tramp, so the bad weather might come round and bite me in the ass. Oh well, I'll be at one with nature, who cares if that translates to freezing and wet. Maybe I'll just cast some druid spells....
I didn't really have anything significant to add, just didn't want the latest post to be the latest post.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...Whaddaya say we share that award, eh?
    .g

     
  • At 2:24 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    No way! Not unless you explain why you are in the running. (:

     
  • At 12:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...Oh I think you can figure that out quite easily.
    .g

     

Post a Comment

<< Home