April 17, 2005

It's not plagiarism if you attribute it to the author yeah?

I'm really not very bright. I keep thinking someone is messing with me and changing my mouse configurations because everytime I use it it seems to be different. But it's actually my new found ambidextrousness (if that wasn't a word before it is now) - a result of being without my right hand for a good six or seven weeks. Makes it sound like it went on holiday. It didn't, I broke it.

Explanation = Jenkin's Hill Learning all the time - thanks Mark B!

That's cheating, using your post aye Jimmy? I think I had asked you if that was okay previously. I just wanted a record of it. It cracks me up (now). And it makes you look pretty sweet too, (which of course you were). And makes me look quite tough, (which of course I was).

And now I'm really just procrastinating, avoiding what I really want to write about....

3 Comments:

  • At 10:27 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    oh yeah, I knew that. Just wanted to get you to say it in writing so you couldn't sue me for using it.
    (;

     
  • At 12:17 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    Have you been researching or should I be coming to you with all my Intellectual property concerns?

     
  • At 2:38 pm, Blogger Jessie said…

    Come to me with your IP concerns!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home