April 13, 2005

I need a confidante

My goodness confidentiality issues suck! I have had the craziest day at work, and the only people I can discuss it with are people at work, who deal with similar stuff, and therefore don’t find it that crazy. It just amazes me the complexities and the frailties of people….even exceptional ones. So much lurking behind the surface…. I kind of feel drunk on humanity right now.

I should go – still at work, need to get some fresh air, resurface, but we’re currently offline at home at the moment due to the introduction of a reuter (may be spelt wrong) so i wanted to get this down. Now we won’t have to fight over blogging and on-line chess time. So I moved my computer into my room last night, we trailed all these cords around the house, up the walls, along the skirting board, masking tape and tacks and rugs (horrible feng shui) and whaddya know - it doesn’t seem to be working.

We had another earthquake, a little one. I have decided I like full cream milk on my breakfast and have wasted the past year thinking I was happy to drink that watery shit the rest of the flat drinks. I am worried the income of my mum’s estate is funding the trustees drinking habits. I haven’t talked to my dad in so long I actually wonder if he is still alive. My boss and her neuroses are driving me crazy. And I need to go for a run now…..

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm here...
    .g

     
  • At 12:32 pm, Blogger Jessie said…

    I know what you mean. There've been a few occasions when I've been dying to talk to someone about stuff at work, but it's just not cricket to do so! Of course, you can always reduce everything to the most vague of terms, although that could mean reduction to the point of meaninglessness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home