April 14, 2007

I want to shake my booty

I've decided i love to dance. And i want to take classes. But not Ceroc, or whatever it is that the ex-boyfriend is doing with all those divorcees.....ick. But i love music, and i love my gym class that is dance moves....i want to move it, move it. You like to move it move it. He like to move it move it. You like to.......MOVE IT!

I also need to do something spiritually rewarding. I signed up to greenpeace recently. Felt sorry for the spanish boy who asked me why nobody in my crappy old conservative town would talk to him. Also empathised as I had recently been collecting for the red cross, and had similarly got disheartened about how invisible i was until i pulled out the big guns and fastened my dorky red cap to complement my dorky red pinnie. So now I'm a greenie. But maybe i need to do something more hands on. Will mobilize myself, and report soon.

Peace, love and moonbeams.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 pm, Blogger David said…

    >how invisible i was until i pulled out the big guns

    You took your shirt off?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home