March 22, 2007

250 posts!!!

Yes! Pixietale has been up and running since about November 2004 i think. Back about when I broke the pinky finger in the ultimate test of toughness. Anyway, i just noticed, 250 posts. And, having consumed a fish bowl of red wine after a rather strenuous day, I decided to celebrate. With another fishbowl of wine.

Anyway, I did have a point somewhere there.......

I hate cats. I hate their fleas. I hate their furballs. I hate their gross jelly food. And my flatmate is away for a couple of nights so it's up to me to ensure the damn thing doesn't cark it.

I'm commuting to Hamilton for a couple of days doing a workshop on how to be a criminal lawyer. Whenever i've done something like this I always sit in the room crowded full of my colleagues and think, god, what a bunch of wankers and idiots. And the worst part is that they are a bunch of wankers and idiots that talk incessantly thereby demonstrating to the world their wankeriness and idioticism. Yes, there is a lot of word making up going on here. But remember, i'm celebrating!

Yes, I will post some photos soon - of both me and my little neighbourhood. I don't think I have updated my profile to reflect the fact I no longer reside in the buzzing capital of Aotearoa.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahaha, I think the rest of the world has noticed and would almost certainly concur with your choice of words, made up though they may be!

    Hey, I reckon you owe me an email, seeing as you were all promising how they wouldst flow once you got your puter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home