January 29, 2007

Shoo fly

I am wilting a little under the summer sun. Actually, there is sun, and then there is a downpour. Today I stood out in the rain in my pjs. It is still so warm.....and tonight i turned off my light and had a bath under the moon. But i am tired of the flies. There are flies swarming around my head when I am trying to eat my dinner. And in the bathroom when I am brushing my teeth. They are smart flies. They wait outside the door and swoop in when you go outside. And they have got stronger. They laugh at you when you spray them with fly spray. They swoop in to get a good big taste of it, slowly building up their resistance and becoming.........flies on steroids.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:39 pm, Blogger David said…

    They've recognised you as an Australian.

    Get out the hat-with-corks that you almost certainly owned as a child.

     
  • At 1:47 am, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said…

    They are gathering an army, slowly but surely.

    Arm yourself. Hide in your homes, people.

    The time of insecto-reckoning is nigh.

     
  • At 6:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im glad im not the only one who reminds the pixie of her dubious claim to being a Kiwi.

     
  • At 12:51 am, Blogger The Douros said…

    What? Not a real Kiwi? That's breach of contract, innit? Damn, gotta call my lawyer now...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home