March 13, 2007

Hello pixietale!

After much suffering and anguish I think I may be back in the land of broadband. I have a cute little R2D2 reminiscent webcam sitting on my monitor winking at me, I have managed to uninstall the old virus protection, download a new one, which deleted 12 threats, and now I am going to download Skype! I am such a nerd.

Anyway, feeling better about Winter, and prolonged absences, now that I have my dinosaur of a computer set up in my new spacious homely room.......

ps people i owe emails beware.......

5 Comments:

  • At 3:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooo a webcam?! so you can chat and see, we'll have to have a date because I have one of those two. You'll be able to SEE how American I am now.

     
  • At 5:00 am, Blogger The Douros said…

    Ah, that was it then... Lack of broadband... Just as we were beginning to wonder what it was that we said to piss you off...

    Seriously, if your other half is on the other side of the world and you still don't have Skype installed, then you really are missing something!

    - The Douros

     
  • At 10:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    erg... two too. i need to quit my english job

     
  • At 6:57 am, Blogger ~art said…

    hi~

     
  • At 6:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay and huzzah, glad to have you back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home