March 25, 2007

The Adams Family

The other night I dreamt I had bought a big old beautiful obviously haunted mansion in a swamp land filled with hump back whales. The place had been sold to me for a dime because of ghostly intervention, the former owners, now deceased, wanted me to own it so they could convene with me from the dead. And before you know I was chatting to Morticia from the Adams family beyond the grave, through a mirror. And then, in that gel-like quality where your dreams start to run rampant on you, suddenly i was Morticia (quite unusual seeing as i'm usually blonde). It started to get a bit spooky after a while and i woke up. But not before i had thrown a damn good haunted party in that big old house.

I've decided my life has been a bit dull lately and my subconcious is trying to ham it up.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:55 pm, Blogger David said…

    This should serve as a warning for small children NOT TO EAT CHEESE BEFORE YOU GO TO BED!

    Or whatever else you were eating.

     
  • At 9:09 pm, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said…

    What happened to the Whales?

     
  • At 1:11 am, Blogger The Douros said…

    Yes, that sounds very much like a cheese dream...

    - The Douros

    PS: Stilton, maybe?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home