July 19, 2005

Suck it up....

was one of mum's favourite sayings. She said it a lot, in a very encouraging way, while she was sick. I quite like it. And it's what I'm gonna do. Started to have a little ball over the sink doing dishes before work this morning, which is unusual I promise, despite how neurotic I come across, I have kind of dried up since aforementioned pre/post sick-time. I just get a little apprehensive whenever I'm about to go 'home' and for some odd reason the phonecall upset me. I have these grandiose ideas of what a family should be, what I'd like it to be, which inevitably sets me up for a fall. But I've since sucked it up, and am planning on taking that loin-shaking Rengo wine that I am meant to be saving for my birthday (well it's only a week after) North with me on thursday to drink with whatever lucky bastard I decide to share it with.

Awwww, Laurie just brought me in some baking. What the fuck am I talking about. I've got an awesome whanau!



I feel like it's okay to put this photo on, little fulla doesn't look anything like this now, and it's not like she's in any danger of e-stalkers. I LOVE IT!

Going to see Dracula the ballet tomorrow night. Bite me.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the picture!!! very cool here i am commenting on your blog - any requests for the birthday???
    Are you getting my e-mails??? I sent one yesterday

    love ya

     
  • At 5:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To Pete: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah huh hah! Don't hold your breath on that request...

     
  • At 9:17 pm, Blogger Pix said…

    Oh just ignore them KP. Some people don't like a girl playing hard to get. I will send YOU a pic happily, but i'm in Tauranga at the moment. Might buy a digital camera this weekend though...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home