July 25, 2005

Feng shui nightmare

Kel, if you read this, I just spent 3/4 of an hour down in Frank's shed trying to find your freakin backpack and those library books. I am now covered in dust and feeling frazzled and am going round for a cup of tea with the ex "mother n law" in half an hour or so. Although I accept a lot of the shit down there is mine, once I finally waded my way through the piles to your stuff, I discovered your packing sux. Boxes were overloaded and untaped and before I created an avalanche and got trapped underneath ten tonnes of teddy bears and missed my ride back to Wellington I quit. Sorry. But Frank was the one that fired your stuff in there anyhow, so I'll leave it to him. And based on how quickly he moves the backpack will probably reach you by Xmas, just in time for you to bring it home.

I'm grouchy....again. Dropped Jacob off at school this morning and then had a tiny cry on the way home. Kind of ironic seeing that he used to be the one that did that when I left.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home