January 31, 2010

Home

It's funny, but even after months of R n R (not rock and roll, the other R n R) I can't quite shake off this constant internal disquiet, and i'm still sitting on the edge of my chair. Too much caffeine? Possibly.

I am exactly where I am meant to be, right now.

Like i'm waiting for something to go wrong. Like it hurts to breathe too deeply.

And I'm here, and it can be sunny and warm with clear azure blue skies and the beach at my fingertips and I'm noticing the trees are pulsating with colour and the sound of cicadas and i'm sleeping for over 8 hours every night........and I still feel like i'm missing out because i'm not at Northumberland having snow ball fights on the beach.

F*ck i'm a twat.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 pm, Blogger The Douros said…

    Welcome back.

    Your posts have been missed.

    You have been awarded minus five (-5) points for spending the last 18 months living within spitting distance of my workplace but totally chickening out and not making any contact.

    Good luck with your dad.

    - The Douros

    (PS: What is the "other R n R"???)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home